Best tourism place ever in indonesia country , you must visit

so today I will explain about the best of the best Tourism Place in Indonesia Country, Every People mostly from inside of Indonesia or outside Indonesia Recommended this place, check this out.



1. Raja Ampat


what is Raja Ampat, the Raja Ampat is Beach but, this beach is looking good, If you visit Raja Ampat You can  Diving, swim, scuba diving, and if you visit Raja Ampat IN Papua, you can see the Best Coral reft and beautiful fish, and if you visit Indonesia everybody Indonesia people in Indonesia is Very Friendly.






2. Karimun Jawa

 


 



The Karimun Jawa is the same as a Raja Ampat but the difference is, Raja Ampat is In Papua, and Karimun Jawa is from Central Java, I ever visit Karimun Jawa, and it's an awesome place ever I have a visit it, I Love My Country, I Love Indonesia, both places are equally good and you should visit them.





3.  Green Canyon PanganDaran



if you visit Green Canyon Pangandaran, You can find the best Spot for Photo, and In Pangandaran to be precise in Green Canyon is so cold like in the mountain, I ever visit Pangandaran to and I go to the best tourism place to be precise in Green Canyon, the place is very green if you visit Green Canyon in Pangandaran you can listen eagle sound, And in Pangandaran don't forget to try the body rafting  and that so exciting.






Comments